Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

 I have recently become acquainted to the game Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and have played it several times. Mortal Kombat is a classic for me because I use to play the original on Play Station and DC Comics are my favorite. Combining these two different worlds to battle each other is, in my opinion, is great. The game, however, is quite cool to play and you play as your favorite MK or DC character.


 There are not many glitches in the game and the fighting isn't that brutal. The effects are good with each character and the cheats, I haven't used them yet, seem to be useful sometimes.
The story line is kind of boring at times and predictable with each fighting scene and level you progress to. Some controls are non-responsive in the middle of battles and this game can easily kill your hands if played to long. Overall, this is a good game and one that will keep you entertained for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment